Forward Monique Currie re-signs with Mystics
- Lawson scores 23 as Sun top Liberty
- Hayes, Lyttle help Dream beat Diggins, Shock
- Lawson leads Sun to win over Liberty in opener
- Seattle's Sue Bird optimistic after knee surgery
- Storm-Sparks Preview
- Fever top Silver Stars to open WNBA title defense
- WNBA Preview Capsules
- Tulsa makes final cut, waiving Courtney Paris
- Steady and sure, Silver Stars slide into new year
- Sky is the limit for Chicago, Delle Donne
WASHINGTON (AP) Forward Monique Currie has re-signed with the Washington Mystics.
Currie has been with the Mystics since 2008. She missed all but the final four games last season with a torn ligament in her left knee.
The six-year veteran has averaged 11.0 points and 4.2 rebounds in her WNBA career.
The Mystics announced the move Tuesday.
Updated February 21, 2012