West Brom brushes aside Blackburn 3-0
- Arsenal qualify for Champions League
- Ferguson career ends with 5-5 draw
- Spurs miss out on Champions League spot
- Chelsea beat Everton 2-1 to finish 3rd
- Carragher bids farewell with a victory
- Wigan draw 2-2 at home with Villa
- Norwich win 3-2 at managerless Man City
- Fulham end five-match losing streak
- Nolan leads West Ham to 4-2 victory
- Southampton draw 1-1 with Stoke
WEST BROMWICH, England (AP) West Bromwich Albion ended a run of four games without a win with a comfortable 3-0 victory over Blackburn Rovers in the Premier League on Saturday.
The hosts went ahead in the seventh minute when Martin Olsson turned the ball into his own net after Gareth McAuley headed across goal.
Marc-Antoine Fortune made it 2-0 in the 69th with a close-range finish after West Brom keeper Ben Foster kept his side ahead with a double save from Yakubu and David Dunn.
Liam Ridgewell headed in a Graham Dorrans free kick to seal the win in the 85th before Blackburn substitute Anthony Modeste was sent off only 10 minutes after coming on.
Blackburn stayed in the relegation zone, while West Brom moved up to 12th in the standings.
Updated April 7, 2012