Ducks and Spartans agree to home-and-home
- Auburn gives Malzahn raise, extension
- NIU's BCS shot dashed with blowout loss
- Petersen leaving Boise for Washington
- Fisher: Winston showed no sign of stress
- Notre Dame to play in Pinstripe Bowl
EUGENE, Ore. (AP) Oregon and Michigan State have agreed to a home-and-home series that will open in Eugene in 2014 and go to East Lansing in 2015.
The dates of the games have not been finalized, the Ducks said.
In a previous series between the two schools, the Ducks defeated the Spartans 48-14 at Autzen Stadium in 1998, while the Spartans won their home game 27-20 in 1999. The overall series between the teams is 2-2.
West Virginia's move to the Big 12 made way for the Oregon games on Michigan State's schedule.
Updated March 20, 2012